What will we ask of you?
You will be responsible for one of the basecamps where the adventures will arrive the first day and will sleep the last night. Each Saturday you’ll be welcoming new groups of adventurers that arrive at your basecamp in Sweden.
You show them around, teach them some paddle techniques and give them all the practical info they need to survive on the water for 7 days.
On Saturday afternoon they will go on the water for their trip and you prepare the arrival of the next group: prepare the foodpacks, maintain the material, clean up…
Each Canoe Tripper will receive a GPS tracker that they keep while they are on the water. You’re monitoring the Canoe Trippers via this GPS tracking system, will answer questions and handle the emergency calls.
The Canoe Trippers will be back on Friday. You’ll be welcoming them back, make sure they will hand in all the material and prepare everything for the next adventurers that will arrive the next day!
What profile are we looking for?
- You’re a social, spontaneous person.
- You absolutely love nature and you have no problem with staying at the basecamp for a long period with basic comfort.
- You can handle problems on your own.
- You can read a map decently.
- Your English and French or Dutch is fluent.
- You have a driver’s license B.
From when until when?12th of June until the 15th of September 2021
You increase your chances if...
- It’s not the first time you see a canoe
- You have done seasonal work before
- You have a first aid license
- You have guided (bigger) groups before
What do you get?
- An amazing summer job in one of the most beautiful regions of Europe
- A fixed, monthly salary
- Reimbursement of your costs
Are you the Ranger we’re looking for? Send your resume ASAP to email@example.com, convince us of your qualities and maybe you’ll spend your summer in Värmland!