What will you do?- Improve our software systems
- Translate day-to-day technical issues from the colleagues into structured, workable to do’s for the developers
- Test the IT developments before they go live
- Help drawing a technical development strategy for the next years
What kind of person are you?- You love improving efficiency
- You have a traveler’s heart
What should you have?- You have a master’s degree in a technical field, or equated by experience
- You can at least read & understand code (including js, php, mysql) and understand the concepts of OOP.
- You prefer API’s over reinventing the wheel
What's the timeline?Full time job starting around september 2021
What will you get?- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- A full-time job, paid as employee or independent.
- The possibility to work anywhere in the world or in our basecamp in Amsterdam (NL), Ghent (BE) or Brussels (BE).
- The perspective to grow to CIO of one of Europe’s fastest growing Travel Groups.