What do we expect?
As Mario(a) for the Giro Classico you’re the leader of the group. You follow your GPS and you lead the group on the different stages of The Vespa Trip. The Vespa Trippers (around 20 Vespa’s per trip, aged between 25 and 65) will follow you blindly. You’ll take care of the check-in at the hotels and arrange group lunches and dinners.
You are the face of The Vespa Trip. You make the difference for our people. In the back of the group, Luigi is driving the van with all the luggage. He or she will be your solid rock to build on. The two of you are the foundations of every single trip in Tuscany. If you encounter problems you really can’t solve yourselves, you can always contact the basecamp.
Before you embark on your first guided Vespa Trip, you will have the chance and time to discover the trip and check out all must sees and restaurants.
What profile are we looking for?
- You’re a social, open person
- You love to travel
- You’re very independent and you know how to solve a problem
- You can read a map
- Safety first, but you love to act a little crazy when you can
- Group’s not happy, you’re not happy
- You have some experience driving a scooter or a van or you take the time to learn it
- You are fluent in English and you can also speak Dutch, French or German
- You own a driver’s license B
From when until when?
The Vespa Trips take place from May until September. The job is split in two: the first part works until August, the second part from August until the end (mid September). You'll work for a minimum of four weeks straight.
You increase your chances if...
- Speaking Italian
- Having a great knowledge of Tuscany, Amalfi or Sicily
What do you get?
- An amazing summer job in Italy
- A fixed, monthly salary
- Reimbursement of your costs (transport, accommodation…)
An amazing job, filled with challenges
Bei Travelbase ist ein weiterer Tag im Büro nie mehr derselbe. Jeden Tag fordern wir uns selbst heraus, innovativ zu sein und uns zu verbessern.
A fixed and correct salary
At the start of your job (whether it's temporary, undetermined, student or employee), your salary will be calculated following the actual market.
Reimbursement of project related costs
Costs related to the project are carried by Travelbase. You don't need to worry about transport to or accommodation at your destination.
A dynamic team and guiding mentor
You'll arrive in a young and dynamic team where everyone has each others backs. You'll immediately have a mentor assigned to you who will guide you in your first experience with us.