What is expected of you?
You are responsible for a sailboat on which Sail Trip participants will spend the most time.
Every Saturday you welcome new people on the sailboat.
You navigate them through the islands of the Adriatic Sea and show them the most beautiful places!
You teach them the basics of navigation and sailing so they are capable of sailing on their own and perform simple manoeuvres under your supervision.
Every week, you are responsable for the check in and out of the boat as well docking, setting sail en refilling utilities.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are social en independent person who can get along with all types of people.
- You have a yacht-master certificate.
- you speak English and Dutch or French.
- You are good at fixing problems.
- Sailing holds no more secrets for you.
Wanneer is het?From 12th of june to 4th of september.
You improve your odds when...
- You speak multiple languages. (FR-ENG-NL-DE)
- You have experience in being skipper.
- You have a lot of sailing experience.
What do you get in return?
- An incredible summerjob in one of the most beautiful regions of Europe..
- A monthly salary.
- Your expenses are covered.
Are tou theskipper that we're looking for? Send us your CV email@example.com And convince us of your qualities. Who knows you'll be setting sail to Croatia this summer!